REGISTER BY MAY 1 & SAVE!
Register for all 10 weeks at once by Monday, May 1 & receive $100 off total payment per camper to be applied to week 10 of camp!
(If you withdraw from any week for any reason, you will be charged the full price for week 10).
Looking to have a summer full of memories you’ll never forget?? Camp Summer Quest is the place for you! Camp Summer Quest is an outside-based day camp for kids to enjoy the great outdoors filled with fun, games, sports, nature activities and much, much more. We have 100 acres of Community Park to explore; come and join us for all of the excitement. Campers will be put in groups with others their age for awesome group activities with their counselor. Come participate to see all Camp Summer Quest has to offer.
- AGE: Campers entering 1st-6th grade in the fall
- CAMPER'S DAILY NEEDS: Backpack with swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, water bottle, lunch and beverage.
- Extended AM & PM Hours (see below)
- Swimming 3-4 times a week at Sea Lion Aquatic Park
- Nuke'em, kickball, and a variety of other sports
- Making chalk, hair gel oceans, tie-dye and various other crafts
- Field trips every Wednesday
- Kids choice activites every Thursday
- Cookouts every Friday
- Awesome theme days
TRANSPORTATION TO OTHER PARK DISTRICT PROGRAMS
Due to the overwhelming transportation demand last summer, CSQ will be adjusting our camp policy
regarding transportation to other park district programs. For the 2017 summer, the CSQ directors
will only be transporting campers to the following programs:
SWIM LESSONS: 9:30-10:10am (lessons for all levels)
SWIM TEAM: 9:30-10:15am (8 & under only)
LPD MUSICAL: 10:00am-3pm (M, Tu & Th only)
SUMMER SCHOOL: District 202 provided bus will pick-up and drop-off campers back to LPD
When registering your campers for other programs, please be aware that we will not transport campers outside of these set times. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
|Week||Date||Day||Field Trip||Time||R / NR||Reg. By|
|1||June 5 - June 9||M-F||Willis Tower Sky Deck||9am-5pm||$150 / $215||May 31|
|2||June 12 - June 16||M-F||Starved Rock||9am-5pm||$150 / $215||June 7|
|3||June 19 - June 23||M-F||Aladdin the Musical||9am-5pm||$150 / $215||June 14|
|4||June 26 - June 30||M-F||Kane County
|9am-5pm||$150 / $215||June 21|
|5||July 3 - July 7**||M, W-F||American Ninja
|9am-5pm||$120 / $172||June 28|
|6||July 10 - July 14||M-F||Chicago Sky
|9am-5pm||$150 / $215||July 5|
|7||July 17 - July 21||M-F||Raging Waves||9am-5pm||$150 / $215||July 12|
|8||July 24 - July 28||M-F||DuPage County Fair||9am-5pm||$150 / $215||July 19|
|9||July 31 - August 4||M-F||Santa's Village||9am-5pm||$150 / $215||July 26|
|10||August 7 - August 11||M-F||Peggy Notebaert
|9am-5pm||$150 / $215||August 2|
|AM Extended Hours||Week||R / NR Fee||Drop-Off Location|
|7:15am-9:00am||1-10||$24 / $36 per week||Field east of Lisle Senior Highschool|
|PM Exteneded Hours||Week||R / NR Fee||Pick-up Location|
|5:00pm-6:00pm||1-10||$16 / $24 per week||Community Park Bandshell|
*Fees increase by $20 after the registration deadline.
*Minimum Enrollment is 20. Maximum Enrollment is 112.
Field Trip Reminders
- On 9:00am departures, please drop off campers at 8:45am, we will leave promptly at 9:00am.
- Campers must wear their Camp Summer Quest t-shirt.
- On all day trips, campers should pack a completely disposable lunch, unless otherwise stated.
Camp Summer Quest Refund Policy
- Full refund minus the service fee ($5.00) if request is made on/or before the registration deadline for each session.
- 50% refund minus the service fee ($5.00) if request is made after the registration deadline for the session through the Saturday before each session.
- No refund the day of /or after the session starts.
Like Camp Summer Quest on Facebook for pics & updates.
For more information, please contact Erica Wise, Athletic & Youth Camp Manager at email@example.com.
Download Camp Summer Quest Camper Info Form
*Please turn in your camper information form to camp directors on the first day your camper arrives.